5 décembre 2019 | Larry Goldman | Directeur principal, Marketing produit
Oracle updates its Lifetime Support Policies on a regular basis, and the Oracle product lists are extensive and comprehensive. As we close out 2019, it’s good practice to review your Oracle products and understand when your application, middleware, or technology product version will no longer qualify for Oracle Premier Support or Oracle Extended Support. To help you find your answers more quickly, we’ve assembled the table below.
If you’re looking for support options for your business, review our Third-Party Support services for Oracle products.
Roadmap for Oracle Products Lifetime Support Deadlines
- The following roadmap information on Oracle Support deadlines is accurate through the end of 2019. Oracle may change any or all of these dates in the future, so you should continue to verify the data on the Oracle Lifetime Support Policies—Resources page.
- We have only listed the software versions for which support will expire in the future. Both Premier and Extended Support have expired for all earlier versions than those listed (e.g, Siebel CRM 7.8.x). Oracle’s Sustained Support, while very limited in features, is available indefinitely for all applications listed below.
- We have only included the primary applications that we support. For all other applications, please select the appropriate source link below. We support the Oracle application versions listed below and earlier.
- Oracle Lifetime Support
- Oracle Technology Products Lifetime Support Policy (PDF)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Products Lifetime Support Policy (PDF)
- Oracle Applications Lifetime Support Policy (PDF)
- Oracle Retail Applications Lifetime Support Policy (PDF)
- Oracle Financial Service Products Lifetime Support Policy (PDF)