Shawn Du Plessis | VP, SAP Global Support Services
Last year in my annual “State of SAP” webcast, I addressed the implications of SAP’s support deadline extension for core applications of SAP Business Suite 7 (ECC). I covered the impact of the extension and how it relates to the S/4HANA strategic road map.
A year later, we have even more evidence from which to assess the direction of the market. I’ve continued to compile SAP’s statements, analyst’s assessments, and publicly available data to understand – and share – what I believe is actually happening in the market. The result is my latest video, “What Should My Plan Be for SAP?”
The on-demand recording covers:
- The current state of SAP’s product roadmap today
- The real challenges facing SAP customers – and why
- The available options and programs, including RISE with SAP
- Updated recommendations for ECC customers
- How Spinnaker Support offerings fit into the ERP road map
Watch the on-demand video to get the facts. Then reach out to our SAP team for additional details.